Re: motivation

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: motivation
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 20:38:13 -0500 (EST)
i'll 2nd that..got the tr3 out on the road today(mgtc is stuffed in back
of garage..got exhaust leak fixed, rebuilt clutch slave cyl. annnd went
for a good bumpy ride with the hood down(florida wx is fine right
now)forgot the pain in my broken neck bones and just motored at speed,my
surgeon would have a flip-out if he knew...a stuff him,what does he know.
i was so wrapped up in the car, i didn't check for women(that shows how
out of it i am).gawd that car hauls arse.life is not too bad.
dick fontaine
48mgtc
62tr3b
mcintosh tube audio