Problems here?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Problems here?
From: "Ronald Marthaller" <Ronald_Marthaller@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 97 03:14:24 UT
Hopefully our snow will be melted soon here in North Dakota and I will start
my 75B for another summer of daily driving.

Last summer when it would set for more than a couple of days the exhaust would
smell like anti freeze.  The smell would go away after it ran for a few
minutes.  When I drove it every day there would not be any smell and it runs
fine.  The anti freeze level in the radiator does not change and I never have
to add any.

Do I have a leaky head gasket here?  Any other suggestions.  Should I pull the
head this spring and replace head gasket?  Is it maybe a more serious problem?
 Thanks for any help.

Ron Marthaller
Fargo ND
75 MGB