RE: What does USR X2 stand for ?

To: "John McEwen" <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>,
Subject: RE: What does USR X2 stand for ?
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 97 03:50:28 UT
Well said.  As an ardent X Mac user I long for the days of simplicity - I
loved my Macs and the simplicity they offered.  I truly regret that Apple made
some very poor marketing decisions which have forced me (and many others) to
go to the computer dark side with windows in the last few years.  And for all
you DOSfiles who think that Win95 is so great - it still pales in comparison
to even early Mac operating systems - the flat earth people advocating DOS and
Windows seem to have won for now but it is surely a hollow victory won out of
cowardliness (you won't get fired for getting a DOS system) and a desire to
control through arcane processes and languages rather than liberate through
simplicity.  ---  AAhhh!!!! ---- you really don't want to get me started on
this topic.

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst