What did I learn from all this ?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What did I learn from all this ?
From: jochmann@amis.de (Sven Jochmann)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 97 12:42:05 +0100
Hello,

I was following the discussion on the "What does MG stand for" question with
unpleasant feelings because I have ask the question. I am still not sure
if MG means anything but I like the idea that it stands just for MG. For me
it is a logical conclusion to the fact that even in official documents you
find no other hint. But I came also to other conclusions

1) never admit to be new to a mailing list related to famous cars
2) if you want answers to basic question you better go to a library

I don't mean this too serious. When people that I don't know and that
I've never met call me anything stupid I just don't care. It's like driving
arround in a MG and, because the road is so bad you drive slowly, then
somebody in a more or less ugly car (compared to a MG) is taken you over
just for the "I'm faster than you feeling". Since I'm driving a MGF I got
plenty of these reactions because in east germany there are many really bad
roads and also many more or less ugly cars.