Front Shocks

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front Shocks
From: hstaton@ilnk.com (Sam Staton)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 19:25:34 -0500
As if I didn't already have enough to do with the rebuild going on Maggie
(my '73 rdstr), I'm giving some serious thought to trying to rebuild a
couple of old shocks I've got lying around. Does anyone know of an
available kit to rebuild these things, or are Apple Hydraulics and others
the only ones who do this? It would seem to me (here we have inexperience
talking - I've never tried this before) that it can't be
<underline>too</underline> difficult. As I remember, most LBC hydraulic
rebuilds consist mainly of seals and such. Anyway, any info passed along
will be greatly appreciated!

Sam Staton