Re: need help with MGB Transmission

To: britcars@juno.com
Subject: Re: need help with MGB Transmission
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:30:33 -0600 (CST)
I have to agree with you, Lawrie, I felt like I was crawling at
anything under 70 MPH on an open road in my 75B and that was with out
O/D and with 110,000 miles on the engine. I once got it up to 108 MPH
with a good tail wind and a negative grade. I get the car back next
week with a fresh rebuild and O/D added, GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! :-) .

BTW: For those of you following my employment saga, I start a dream job
next week. No rigid schedule and no chain of command. I will be out
there alot this show season.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch

  It seems like it is a decent alternative to finding an original