Re: Driving to Texas, need help with differential, kingpins,

To: Rodney McDonald <rmcd@marspec.com>
Subject: Re: Driving to Texas, need help with differential, kingpins,
From: Joe Peck <mgnut@peck.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 13:46:12 -0500
Rodney McDonald wrote:

>         If you're in that part of the world, might I suggest picking up part
> of the Natchez Trace Parkway for a nice drive. It does not have the
> breathtaking vistas of the Blue Ridge Parkway, but it is a beautiful example
> of spring in the deep south.

Thanks Rodney.  I thought of that route, and would take it except that
I've got to stop in at my Dad's place in the far northern part of
Arkansas.  Maybe next year, on the long route home following Marti Gras!

I've always heard that on the Trace the cops swarms like bees on honey
;-)  I suppose it's the same along the BRP.

Cheers,
Joe