Re: Dunlop SP4n vs SP20 tires

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dunlop SP4n vs SP20 tires
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 10:08:52 -0500 (EST)

<< I am very happy with the Dunlop SP4n tires on my MGA.  I just bought
 another new set last June, and have been recommending them to friends.  I
 now want to buy two more as spares for the Alaska trip in June, but they
 now seem to be out of production, permanently.

Barney,
          The SP4s in our sizes have been out of production since 1993.  That
is the year I got lucky and found four on a dealers shelf.
                                               Bill in Colorado