Re: Violated!

To: "Paul Parkanzky" <p-parkanzky@onu.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Violated!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 07:41:17 -0400
I also bet you don't look like a bum and say things like "I ain't stealin
nuttin man."  Am I correct?  There is a difference between you and that guy
who look at Thomas' MGB.  Also the fact that in the original message
nothing was said about if the "bum" had a car with him or not, if he didn't
have a car, I would have done the same thing, if he did have a car I might
have asked what he wanted.  Also another important note is wether the
lawyer was a Defense lawyer or Prosecutor.

As being a young person in America, there are alot of things that scare me,
and if someone was near my MGB (esspecially if it was covered) I would get
mad also, and if it were at night I might mace the guy, I have gotten
pretty good at macing people.  I accidently maced a customer of mine at
5:00 AM, as I was delivering my papers I felt a hand grab my shoulder, I
turned around and maced the dude, oh well.  He caused it.

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com