TD Full Tonneau Question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Full Tonneau Question
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 18:00:07 -0600 (MDT)
I'm in the process of prepping the body of my TD for painting. I plan on
installing a full tonneau cover. It looks like there are about three sets of
tonneau stud holes already drilled in the body. Is there a standard hole
pattern for the tonneau or is each installation a custom job? Do tonneaus
come with the
snaps already on? Should I fill in all the holes and start from scratch
after painting?

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
rdonahue@holli.com
53 MG-TD under DIY restoration
71 MGB still in shop, 17 months and counting