Re: Fuel tank condensation

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: Fuel tank condensation
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 11:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John McEwen!!

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, John McEwen wrote:

> Excellent point Vince.  When I store my cars and bikes for winter - which
> is for 6 months here - I always make sure that the tanks are full.
For shame John!!  An untruth spoken upon the internet!  Know ye not that
someone, somewhere shall find ye out, and speaketh the truth.??

EVERYONE in Canada knows that Edmonton winters last at least 9 months;
with 1 month spring breakup, 1 month fall freezeup, and 1 month of
glorious, top down weather that makes the other 11 months worth while.

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen