RE: 1978 MGB - Mallory Distributor

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 1978 MGB - Mallory Distributor
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 11:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
Summit Racing 216-630-0290
vacuum advance gives you much better fuel economy and drivability.
Check out the unilite electronic ignition version of the mallory
distributor. You may want to call mallory direct for more info. Get part
numbers and Summit can fill your order for less that vick brit etc.

mounting bracket  and drive dog come from your old distributor or you could
buy replacements from moss/vick brit

Chris Reichle