Re: GOF Mk 31?

To: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GOF Mk 31?
From: Blair Engle <engle@mailer.martech.fsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 15:58:54 -0400 (EDT)
At 09:10 PM 4/8/97 -0700, Aron Travis wrote:
>In the winter issue of 'Moss Motoring',page 35, in the British car events
>calendar section, it says that there is the 'GOF Mk 31, Titusville, FL'
>on April 25-27. Just what is this?
>I live near Titusville, so am interested in any Brit car events.
>-Aron Travis-
>"always in a automotive frenzy"
>
>Aron...
GOF 31 = Gathering of the Faithful x 31.  It is a get-together of MG folks
from all over the south east.  I was chairman of #1 and we had 21 cars.
Now there will be 150+ cars. The Gathering will be at the Holitay Inn on Rt
1.  Contact Jean Henderson, 926 Ensenada Ave., Orlando, FL 32825.

Hope you can make it.

Press on regardless,

Blair Engle
The Classic MG Shop