Ralley - Portland, Or - April 19th

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ralley - Portland, Or - April 19th
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 11:15:42 -0800
Columbia Gorge MGA Club Spring Gimmick Ralley

             Saturday, April 19th

Starting point will be at the Oregon City Shopping center - North of Oregon
City, I-205 & McLoughlin Blvd. First Car Out Promptly at 12:30pm. This
ralley is open to all, the cost is $10.

A spring romp through the roads of Southeast Portland (approximately 110
miles, further if you choose another route), Quite a few 15mph, signs, some
great views and a lot of fun questions and stuff.

Finish at McMenamins (near Mall205) Washington St & I-205. Awards will be
at approximately 4:30pm. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd palce trophies, dash paques and
other nonsense awards will be awarded.

For more info call Keith Ansell (503) 649-6722

Enough of the newsletter propaganda... Keith's gimmick ralleys are always
fun and challenging. Last year the winner (not me, but I did sneak a 2nd
place) go less then half of the available points. So get you're car out,
any car, and show up on the 19th. If you want any more info you can also
contact me.

Lane

P.S. I could really use a good navigator if anybody is intrested!