Re: colortune

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: colortune
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 08:23:01 -0500 (EST)
I picked one up from TRF as a freebie about 18 months ago and it to came
without instructions.  With my 72 mgb getting close to being a road car instead
of a project car, I am in need of the instructions.  I haven't tuned Dual SU's
since Armstrong walked on the moon and if my memory is right, I wasn't very
successful.  Any help would be appreciated.

I have been contemplating a Weber Carb because of the troubles I remember with
the SU's, but from the postings, the Weber aren't necessarily an improvement.
I plan now to start with the SU's.

Also, what is the difference between a flat and a turn?