Re: Hello and some questions...

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hello and some questions...
From: "G.J." <johnsong@is2.dal.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 23:52:52 -0300 (ADT)
On Thu, 17 Apr 1997 jkurtz@student.med.harvard.edu wrote:

> First off, hi from a new subscriber.  Important things about me:
>
> 1.  '79 MGB roadster driven as my only car
>                 (it runs, but with a weber carb and sony stereo)
>
> 2.  biology student still in school
>                 (thus mechanically shakey and little money  :(

They aren't mutually exclusive; I'm all four. ;>

        1. biology student
        2.  STILL
        3.  mechanically inclined
        4.  little money

> 3.  was driven home from hospital after birth in an MG
>                 (it is in my blood and I seem to be funding my
>                   mechanics retirement fund)

In my blood too. A 64 MGB was my first car. from the age of 0 to 1. Rode
behind the seat .  Those were the days before baby car seats weren't
manditory....
   / ______/        |   |  Greg Johnson                      '72 & '66 MGB
 /   \   ___        |   |  Biology Dept. , Dal. University
 \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Halifax, N.S., Canada
          \/  * See the British Automobile Touring Assoc. of NS Home Page!*
                 http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation/BATANS/