Re: Bonnet mystery

To: MGs-L <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bonnet mystery
From: Shel Bercovich <sbercovi@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 14:33:33 -0700
My '67 GT had an aluminum bonnet, the '71 had a steel bonnet. Memory
suggests that the steel was phased in during the '68 model year.

David Deutsch wrote:
> It's my understanding that when the steel bonnets were first used they
> were "faised" (spelling?) in so there was a few month over lap where
> both were used.
Shel Bercovich  sbercovi@cadvision.com      trcr@canuck.com     /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
    See our WEB pages at: http://www.canuck.com/~trcr         / /\ \
                   Or at: http://www.cadvision.com/trcr      / /  \ \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"