Re: Update on '78 Midget ressurection-long

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Update on '78 Midget ressurection-long
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:11:38 EDT
Mr $.10 repair speaks:

"Sure, you can buy a new choke cable, but that will set you back at least
$10.  Go to Wal-Mart, buy a $2 can of starting fluid, and throw it behind
the seat.  Then, when the car doesn't want to start on one of those cold
Florida mornings, just give it a blast of starting fluid."

Mr $.10 repair is really
Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
thomas_pokrefke@juno.com