Re: Engagement of O/D

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engagement of O/D
From: "C.C." <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 97 17:42:05 -0500 (CDT)

>Do you guys with 'ordinary' automatics try to guess when it is about to
>change gear and back off till it has?  Or just leave the foot where it
>is and let the gearbox get on with it?  Isn't the MG O/D constructed to
>the same principle?
>
>PaulH.
>(Still trying to catch up)

Yes Paul, exactly the same principle and operation.  I thought the same
thing when reading the posts, but apparently that fact was overlooked.  I
was afraid of being flamed for stating the obvious, but since you said it
first, I will stand behind you (hopefully you will block enough of the
flames from reaching me)   : )

Chad
'72 B Daily Driver w/O/D and w/o a bit of concern about engaging or
disengaging....