Re: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 07:49:55 -0500
This weekend I'm going to Winston-Salem for a car show. I'm driving my
Interceptor, a friend is driving up in my Land-Rover. I'm gonna show both
cars. I seriously doubt that either vehicle could win any awards. When
asked, I'll point out the warts, even those only I'm likely to be aware of.
I'm gonna invite people to sit in 'em, touch 'em what ever. I'm only showing
them so that other people can check out vehicles that they might not often
see. I only wish it were cheaper to do so! And that the shows were divided
up into divisions: the 'cut throat restorers' division where you can win the
golden prig award, and the 'geez I love these cars' division where you win a
good time.

Michael, New Bern, NC
67 MGB, de-seamed, de-chromed beastie in resto.
74 Jensen Interceptor, 8 Track Lear Jet out, CD player in and more damn
'revisions' than I can remember.
65 Series Land-Rover with Series III body and running gear, PLUS County
trim. . .how's that for anti-originality?