Re: Weather INSIDE buildings...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Scott Gardner <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Subject: Re: Weather INSIDE buildings...
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:15:28 +0000
Scott Gardner wrote:

> > Date:          Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:39:32 +0000
> > From:          Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
> > To:            mgs@autox.team.net, Scott Gardner <gardner@eskip.lwcomm.com>
> > Subject:       Re: Weather INSIDE buildings...
>
> > Scott Gardner wrote:
> > > Reminds me of a story one of my instructor pilots told me.  Seems
> > > that Whidbey Island, Washington, has the largest wooden airplane
> > > hangar in the world.
> >
> > Reminds *me* of the wooden car with a wooden engine.  It wooden go.
> >
> > PaulH.
> >

> GROAN!!!  Thanks for the chuckle.  I didn't know you were on the
> mailing list, too.  I'm just used to seeing you at www.ipl.co.uk.
> How's the weather in Solihull?
> Scott
> Scott Gardner
> gardner@lwcomm.com
> www.lwcomm.com/~gardner

Very dry, and having been sunny and warm for a couple of weeks, real
top-down weather (pity I'm working in Solihull at the moment and walking
to work), it is now cloudy and cool.  Had a sunny Kimber Birthday Run in
the Derbyshire peaks the weekend before last, better than last year when
we had a foot of snow.  Keeping my fingers crossed for the Jersey rally
from 2nd to 6th May.

Where are you?

PaulH.