72 510

To: tshirley@voy.net
Subject: 72 510
From: Mark Iansiti <MTI1971@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 01:22:41 +0000
Tom,

WOW!! What a blast from the past!  I used to Pro-Rally a 1972 Datsun 510 (in
fact, I beat John Buffum in his Porsch - granted, he DNF'd with a blown
engine, but I at least I finish) - Thanks for the quick memory rush -That
was one of the best cars I ever owned (once I disconnected the second set of
points that always caused a miss when you got to third gear... took me a bit
to trouble shoot that one) If you have to do that, keep the second set in -
I used them as a spare set when the primary points failed on me once.

Mark
74 Spitfire
70 MG Midget
60 Bugeye (Project)