Clutch bleeding

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch bleeding
From: Bruce Stevenson <bsteven@netshop.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:45:21 -0700
Hurray, hurray, my son Sean finally got the air out of the clutch line. It
took three days of pumping, but the clutch now works. Now, we just have to
free the jam nut on the tie rod end to replace the gaiter and he is ready to
roll.

On my own B, I managed to get the windscreen mounting bolts back on. Am now
re-assembling the facia (dash) and then I am on the road.

Only the TD rebuild to go.

Thanks to all the list contributors who sent me suggestions.
Bruce Stevenson  Kelowna, B.C. Canada    MG's ---> 1972 MGB (mint)
President, Ogopogo Zone                    1952 TD (restoration project)
Canadian Ski Patrol                        Son Sean's 1973 MGB (religous wings)