Re: Hard Top?

To: gaither@ix21.ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Hard Top?
From: JstBob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:41:53 -0400 (EDT)
Doug,
 I must say you have received a varied response to your question on hard
tops. My MGB is a daily driver as long as the sun is out. In Tennessee this
means many days in  winter it is on the road. The best thing I ever did was
get a Hard Top. It goes on when I can't take the cold morning drive to work
any longer and comes off as soon I as feel the itch is too great. I go from
Hard top to tonneau cover the normal top is just for emergency. (only twice
in the last two years) Yes it is a bit loud as it does not have a head liner.
Maybe I can install one to cut down the noise. My  Hard Top is by
Dynaplastics and looks much like the factory option as oposed to  the SnugTop
that to me is a bit more rounded or domed, it just seems different. Anyway
they seal very well and I believe are well worth the price. I got mine from a
guy that was selling the car and I gave him an offer on the top $200. Best
buy I have made in a long time. It stores nicely in the basement just waiting
for frost to set in.

Bob, 71 MGB
PS. Mine is black and looks good as my MG is a pale yellow.