Re: Old fart?

To: bugide@juno.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, smrm@coastalnet.com
Subject: Re: Old fart?
From: GEstep3457@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 15:17:23 -0400 (EDT)
It's time for me to enter this discussion, I guess.  I am 60 and a teeny tad
more, but my wife is only 28.  So I'm not sure where that puts me in the
geezer category??? Maybe we should average the two ages as a compromise?
 Saving grace is that she enjoys the car stuff as much as I do and would
never complain about another auto.  She says I am no more a geezer now than I
was 20 years ago, but then she was only 8 at the time...so what would she
know?

MG content...the TF is now on the road daily with one or the other of us
driving it, usually me.  Many thanks to those who gave advice on clutch
judder (solved with a variety of approaches...new motor mounts, linkage
adjustment, etc.) and appropriate tires.

Happy driving, GAry