Re: Old fart?

To: cheaton@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Old fart?
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 13:11:53 -0400 (EDT)

<< The Richards wrote:

 >>  I'm 41, am I an old fart? A middle age fart? Just when does Geezerdom
start?

 >> Michael, New Bern, NC
 >> (with 3yr old border collie named Cinder. . . not sure how the dog stuff
got
 >> started, but she approves)
 >I'd say geezerdom probably really doesn't start 'til around 50.So i'd
 >say your safe for now.of course if you asked my dad (who is 53)he would
 >probably tell you he became a geezer at 30! >>

I too thought Geezerdom started at 50. But now having past said point, I'm
inclined to the view that G'dom starts only when you reach old age.
As I have set my face firmly against any prospect of growing old (or even
up!), I'll have to let some one else report on what it's like to be a Geezer.

Rick :>)
"Age, being a state of mind, and not having one, I'll still an infant"