Re: duct tape, wire, chewing gum, etc

To: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: duct tape, wire, chewing gum, etc
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 12:43:30 EDT
Gee whiz, Tom, do I have to explain it to you?  He said he carried
"enough tools to remove every piece from the car," which would, of
course, include an engine hoist.

He has got to include a hydraulic jack and jackstands so he could get
under the car to replace the driveshaft u-joints.  Of course, he he'll
have to have a vise bolted to the fender in order to change the u-joints.

Boy, his 0 to 60 times must really suck!

David Littlefield
Houston, TX