Re: Items Carried for emergencies

To: Jack Baker <baker@islandnet.com>
Subject: Re: Items Carried for emergencies
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 09:45:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jack Baker, et al!!

On Sun, 4 May 1997, Jack Baker wrote:

> also decided not to carry a spare tire this really increases the available
> trunk space.

My son went down to the local wrecker and picked out one of those
temporary spares with the same bolt pattern as the "B".  We've been
using the car as a daily driver since '89, and we've only had to use it
twice; once because I picked up a honking big mother of a nail down the
street where a new house was being built, and once because my son was
driving with his head up his ass and ran over a broken curb stone while
turning a corner.

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen