Re: '...just like a Union jack...'

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: '...just like a Union jack...'
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 22:16:49 -0500
>Anybody seen 'Austin Powers' yet?  Apparently the Man of Mystery drives an MG
>that is painted to look like a Union Jack.  For a short while after I got my
>MG, I considered painting it in such a fashion, but I thought this might
>cause some accidents, and the traffic in the DC area is bad enough as it is.

I believe it is an E-type Jaguar, based on a glimpse and a faulty memory. As
part owner and manager of a cinema I should support the industry, but this
movie stinks. I wasn't able to watch it all, just too stupid and not half so
clever as it thinks itself to be.

Michael, New Bern, NC
67MGB
74 Jensen Interceptor
65 Series III Land-Rover
90 Southgate Cinema 6
None of which are painted to look like a Union Jack.