Re: MGB rear brakes

To: RJohn50603@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB rear brakes
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 97 23:13:31 PDT
Hello Mr. Johnson:

About 70,000 mostly blue highway miles on the current rear shoes on the '67
MGB-GT and still adequate lining (just checked them the other day). Like
you, I have wondered about mine, but they seem to be working. It's obvious
that the front brakes are doing the lion's share of the work.

Regards,

David F. Darby
Missouri Ozarks

> To all:
>
> I remember a Lucas headlight thread I participated in about a year ago.
The