1st Car Show

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1st Car Show
From: Roger Wilt <rdwilt@pol.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 20:39:29 -0700
I've finished (for the moment!) my restoration of my aunt's '51 TD.  I
get alot of compliments from my friends but in reality know I've made a
few mistakes. It does drive very well and I try to take it out for a
spin as often as the sun shines here in Columbus, Ohio. (Which isn't
often enough!) The annual British Car show is this weekend and I paid my
entry fee but have truthfully never been to a MG show and no idea what
to expect.  This car has truely been quite a project and now (~500
miles) have been great driving.  Any tips would be greatly
appreciated!!!
Thanks!!

Roger Wilt
'51 TD