Re: 1st Car Show

To: Roger Wilt <rdwilt@pol.net>
Subject: Re: 1st Car Show
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 20:10:05 -0500 (CDT)
Wash it if you want or don't if you prefer. Try not to get caught up in
the competition thing. If it is a popular vote show (entry people vote
on each other's cars) remember that many times the most popular person
wins and sometimes it helps if their car is nice also. The most
important thing is to have fun and don't take things too seriously.
It's great to have pride in your car but at the same time nobody likes
the pompous "I'm here to win" morons. Safety Fast, David Deutsch