More Really, REALLY bad service from M & G

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More Really, REALLY bad service from M & G
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:22:53 -0500
"Write it on a brown piece of paper and shove it up you're ass." That's what
I was told by the OWNER of M & G Vintage Auto, when I called to talk to him
before going any farther with it. So far, the suggestions have been:

Hemmings Motor News - Eric Zambori
Better Business Bureau - me
The Monster List - Roger Garnett

Hey, I had to give him a chance; just in case he didn't know what was going
on inside his company. But it seems that, as is usually the case, the
character of a company flows from the top down.

Glenn "At least he didn't pull a gun on me" Schnittke
No one in Tuna knows what I do for a living.
Why should they care what I say?

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
schnittke@mindspring.com