Re: More Really, REALLY bad service from M & G

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: More Really, REALLY bad service from M & G
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 12:12:35 -0700 (PDT) (19:12 UT)
>"Write it on a brown piece of paper and shove it up you're ass." That's what
 I was told by the OWNER of M & G Vintage Auto, when I called to talk to him
< before going any farther with it. So far, the suggestions have been:

 I'm sure that what you're encountering here is a cultural difference.
Where he comes from, this must be a term of respect and honor.  Obviously
important documents  must be preserved in the only location not
searched by the screws.  Or else, he is trying to share with you a practice
that he has found pleasurable and satisfying.  Perhaps he was even hoping
that you would be of a mind to comply so that he could retrieve it
himself.  However, to give him the benefit of the doubt, I think you
should comply with his request and then send it to him.  I wouldn't
include a return address, though.  The postal service may have some
regulations about this practice, and they may not be culturally sensitive.
  I would certainly wash any parts or correspondence you recieve from
M & G in the future.

                     ;-)
-)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*