Couple o' dumb questions...

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Couple o' dumb questions...
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 14:22:48 -0400
The first question is;  Do the letters "MG" actually stand for anything?
I never really gave it much thought, but when we got the B, my son
asked.

The second question...  I've noticed that quite a few folks here list
several cars after there name.  Are they reffering to cars that they've
owned though out their life, or are they just glutens for punishment,
who own several at the same time?

Just curious,

Bobby

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *