Re: Couple o' dumb questions...

To: "Bob De Weese" <bearlock@erols.com>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Couple o' dumb questions...
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 15:21:57 -0400
> The first question is;  Do the letters "MG" actually stand for anything?
> I never really gave it much thought, but when we got the B, my son
> asked.

It depends on what day of the year it is; if it is a Monday and you get
angry at your car it stands for "My God", On Tuesdays when you get the
bills for the MG it stands for "Money Gone", but Generally it stands for
Morris Garages.

> The second question...  I've noticed that quite a few folks here list
> several cars after there name.  Are they reffering to cars that they've
> owned though out their life, or are they just glutens for punishment,
> who own several at the same time?

They ARE the cars that they currently own.  So far I own just a 1966 MGB.
I am sure that if you saw a list of past & present cars it would take a few
email messages just to get them all in.

Cheers,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net
1966 MGB