Re: The End of a Great Week

To: tshirley@voy.net
Subject: Re: The End of a Great Week
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 07:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

<< The weather was upper 70s, clear and sunny. The drive home after the
 event made my wife and I want to stay on the road, but with a son and
 his fiance getting ready for his senior prom, we had to get home. Didn't
 see any other British cars this week. What a shame. But then I only see
 them when I go to a club meeting (Southern British Car Club,
 Chattanooga, TN). I plan to propose an event to conclude on the weekend
 at the end of BCW. Which week will it be? Will it always be the third
 week of May? Safety Fast!

British Car Week will always be the second full week in May, i.e. starting on
the second Monday of the month.  Unless this global warming trend that's
supposed to be happening causes more cold Spring weather like this year.

Scott Helms

http://www.cris.com/~jamiep/BCW.htm   (BCW in caps)