RE: MG Songs and now books.

Subject: RE: MG Songs and now books.
From: "Haynes, Daniel" <Haynes.Daniel@tci.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 17:20:00 -0600
I love music and the songs are great, but my first experience with an MG
came
about because of a Scholastic book bought at school.  When I was an
elementary child (during the 60's), I bought and read a book called "MG
Racer".  It was about a young teenager who bought and raced an MG TC.
There
was the crusty old mechanic who helped him learn to race, showed him
that the
tach was more important than the speedometer, you get the picture.

I lost the book, but gained a love for the marquee.  If anyone knows
where to
find that title or has also read the book, l'd love to chat about it.

Daniel
_______
_