Re: British Car Week

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: ken.roach@sk.sympatico.ca (Ken Roach)
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 05:31:05 GMT
On Sun, 18 May 1997 20:09:10 -0700, you wrote:

>The schedule of British Car week is going to work out very nicely here. =
 The
>Saturday of the Victoria day long weekend is always the All British =
Field
>meet here in Vancouver. Yesterday was no exception.  What a day!!!
<snip>
>Over 400 classic British cars in a beautiful botanical garden setting,
>hundreds of LBC owners and thousands of fans, picnic lunches with new =
and
>old friends all under a clear blue sky with temperatures in the 20's (C)
>preceeded and followed by a cruise in the TC made for an absolutely
>fantastic end to BC week. Join us next year!
>=20
>On to Bellevue!
>
>Cheers
>   ___        \______                  Ross MacPherson=20
>  / __ \ __ /       /------|)          arm@unix.infoserve.net
>/  (___)---------/ (___)       Vancouver, BC, Canada
> 1947 MG-TC 3528               1966 MGB-GT  =20

        Just got back from Vancouver.  It was a fantastic experience!
        Sorry I didn't get to meet you Ross.  By the time I made it to
the MGT's they were handing out the awards.
        The best part of the show was standing on the curb outside the
park as all the cars were leaving.  It's amazing that all the LBC's
with British engines have a distinctive quality in common in their
exhaust note.  It was great to be there.

Ken Roach
'74 B