Re: British Car Week

To: worsley@ebicom.net
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 22:15:54 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-30 12:07:15 EDT, Joe worsley wrote:

<< Why not try to get the british car parts dealers to participate next
 year.  They can probably get to more car owners than the web can.
 --
 Joe Worsley
 80 TR8 DHC

Joe,

You're right, The Roadster Factory listed it in their Spring flyer.  But
that's all I've seen or heard about.  I think I sent a notice to Moss too,
but never saw it listed.  I'm hoping that the listers will write letters or
mention this to their parts suppliers so that they will take notice.  The
more people that make comments when they order parts or write letters, the
more they'll take notice.

I will again start campaigning this event in the Fall but it is very
important that we all chip in and help promote the idea together.  If I'm the
only one writing letters, they may figure that I'm just some lunatic!!

Thanks for your comments and feel free to add more!!  I feel this is a group
effort.  We have had a lot of interest in this, but mostly through listers or
people on the internet.  Jamie Palmer helped out a lot getting the web site
up just in time and there were postings in quite a few club newsletters.

Scott Helms
http://members.aol.com/trmgafun/mga.html   (updated 5/23/97)
http://www.cris.com/~jamiep/BCW.htm   (BCW in caps)