stoplite switch

To: bharkins@tfb.com
Subject: stoplite switch
From: "mail.lafn.org" <ad346@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 21:26:49 +0100
Bill it was very nice to meet you the other day. I am just catching up
with my E-mail and I noticed your query regarding a stoplite switch
for the TC. I finally got tired of fussing with my mechanical switch
and did the following per Mike Goodman. Leave the old switch in place
to show just how original you are. Remove the banjo bolt from the back
of the master cylinder where it attaches to the extension. Drill it
through and tap it for 1/8" pipe thread. Go out to any auto parts
store and buy an inexpensive hydraulic stoplite switch which are
almost all 1/8 pipe threads. Screw it onto the banjo bolt, put it all
back together and no more stoplite worries. Ron Simon ad346@lafn.org