Windshield going cloudy.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Windshield going cloudy.
From: cfiddes@direct.ca
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 23:34:15 +0000
Hi folks.

Haven't been paying too much attention to my PC (or the list) for the
last couple of weeks.  The weather's been too nice.  Hell, I've even
been driving to work just for the opportunity to drive the Midget (It
actually takes longer to drive than bus but somehow it's just more
fun with the top down and the sun coming up.)

On with my question.  My windshield is starting to turn white.  I
caught a comment on an earlier thread that said it's the plastic in
the safety glass going bad.  How quickly can I expect this to spread?
I've got about an inch of opaque windshield from the lower driver's side
corner.

Thanks in advance.
Chris.
'76 Midget