Re: Dashpot oil

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dashpot oil
From: skillman@clark.net (Robert Skillman)
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 21:05:36 -0400
>Skip.........t 08:03 PM 5/25/97 -0500, RAY WYGONIK wrote:
>>Is there a common oil that will substitute for the dashpot oil for my SU's?
>>Just trying to avoid sending away for it.

3 in 1 makes an electric motor oil which is SAE 20, or exactly what SU
calls for.  It's readily available, fairly cheap, and comes in the nice tin
can which is easy to dispense from.  Just make sure it's the SAE 20 (will
say so on can) as they make several different products in look-alike cans.

Bob Skillman 47TC, 59MGA, 68MGC (6 SUs full of 3 in 1 oil)