Just ordered Red Elephant Snot!

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Just ordered Red Elephant Snot!
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 13:00:43 -0500
I just ordered up 1 gal of 75W90 for the rear axel for the
Sprite and 1 gal of MTL for the tranny, which will
be in soon, from Redline.     Yipee!

Not a bad price.  $31.80/Gal. ea.

I'm getting ever so close to being able to drive the Sprite
once again!  It's been down for several months.  :(

I've heard a ton of great things about the trans oil
making the tranny cooler, quieter and smoother shifting.

But what about the rear axel?  I don't hear much about that.
I was going to remove the 3.9 and out in a 4.22 and fill with
redline.

Can anyone give me some feedback on rear axel redline use?

--
Jay Quinn       '62 Austin Healey MKII Sprite
Systems Engineer