FW: weber rebuild and huge backfire

To: mgs
Subject: FW: weber rebuild and huge backfire
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 16:00:01 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type /\buns\w*b/i at line 3]

     Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 21:49:35 -0700
     From: David Wilkinson <dwilkins@edcc.ctc.edu>
     Subject: weber rebuild and huge backfire

Hi all,
My 80B and I are suffering from a huge backfire in the carb problem and
unstable running conditions. Sometimes she runs strong, sometimes she
burbles! I've ordered  rebuild kit for the weber down draft - suspecting
vacuumn leaks or something sinister. In the last week bought lucas sport
coil and plug wires to eliminate something....

Will the rebuild correct this. How do I start from scratch, after the
rebuild, to adjust the carb without diagnostic equiptment. Is there a
starting point - everything screwed in, or out?
Thanks for your wisdom.
David Wilkinson
Faculty
Edmonds Community College (Seattle)