Thanks - Ign light

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks - Ign light
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 18:06:48 -0400
Thanks to all who responded to my post  "Ignition light comes on"

Everything seems fine so far [(knocking on wood].  I guess I just never
noticed it before.  Volt meter has been bumped to the top of "THE LIST".

Thanks again

Bobby
77 MGB Roadster

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *