Re: Dri=Wash and Guard

To: rfeibusch@loop.com, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dri=Wash and Guard
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 09:52:41 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-06-06 04:17:56 EDT, rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
writes:

<< then kept clean
 and shiny for years with only an application of Dri-Wash and Guard every
 week or so. >>

I will add my 2 pence of opinion to what Rick sez....I too was very skeptical
of this product...I mean, I don't even like the little old man who appears at
every swap meet and makes those hose clamps out of wire, but this stuff
really does work.  I've been using it on the Arnolt, the Mayflower and the TA
for a year now and I'm very pleased.  It goes a long way too as I've just
finished the first small pump bottle full.  There are so many folks selling
it now that you can find it at almost any show or swap.

In a few months, I'll be able to try it on the SA drophead!!!  ;-)  Rick
maybe you'll see it at the ABFM!

Cheers, Terry