Re: Antique Auto Insurance

To: Mark Sherman <MARKSHERMAN@worldnet.att.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Antique Auto Insurance
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 18:08:08 -0700
Mark:

I have had two claims with J.C. Taylor Ins. One was for a broken winshield
in my 69 GT. The bill was $500.00, which they paid promptly. The second was
major damage to my 48 MG Y Saloon, which was damaged in the loma prieta
earthquake. The bill was about $3500.00. They paid it very quickly. They
have always been very good with me.

Cheers: