Re: Antique Auto Insurance

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Antique Auto Insurance
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:48:20 -0700 (PDT) (11:48 am 18:48 UT)
Yep.  I took Milou down to the Video store for a quick spin.  A brainless
driver with the windows rolled up, the air conditioning on, and the
radio blaring pulled out of the center left-turn lane right into my
lane, despite my locking all four wheels, coming to a dead stop, and
leaning on my horn, she just kept coming anyway.  Dented Milou's
front left fender and headlight surround.
  It was her insurance company that paid, so this, perhaps, doesn't answer
your question.  I thought that I might get some flak from J.C. for
taking Milou out on a shopping trip, but they said nothing...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*