Re: contact cleaner

To: Howard Young <hyoung@dhhmail.dhh.state.la.us>
Subject: Re: contact cleaner
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 09:09:00 -0400
Howard Young wrote:

> juist talked to a friend of mine who is an instrument tech. at Dow
> Chemical,he said t.v. tuner cleaner works with out eatin' up the plastic,
> however its expensive early '80's price re:3oz. 'bout $8. they should
> have it at Radio Shit.....
>                  "who loves ya' , baby?"
>                                       HoYo

Okay.  Now you've done it!  I gonna have to try it just to see what
happens.   (NO...  Not on a door switch!)  But I'll find something
"disposable", spray it, and forward the results.

Bobby

77 MGB Roadster
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *